• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Men wearing make-up

Men wearing make-up?

• Sure

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with this, I just think too much the majority of the time doesn't work out, speaking from my own personal tastes anyway.
This girl does quite well with minimal make up, I think the look would be ruined with a cake of the stuff personally.

36258de62b9e5a105336f34f594c425d.jpg

Yeah she's pretty.

Eh. Trolling people like that is exactly why so many guys are afraid of trans people. ****ty thing to do for the trans community in my eyes.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Well some people do need a little help in that department you know, to boost their self-esteem a little if nothing else.
Well I think it's more damaging to tell someone they're naturally ugly and can't be seen as fit or complete without some artificial assistance. But that's just me.

Well I think it's more damaging to tell someone they're naturally ugly and can't be seen as fit or complete without some artificial assistance. But that's just me.

I would never tell someone that. But we don't all have genes that'll make us look like super models, plus some people may not have money to help themselves feel better after injury/disease and that's a fact whether we care to admit it or not.

I'm not a pretty girl and not even make up helps me much because my face breaks out in worse zits. So I'm not saying it to slam anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom