• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ŧhe Đragons of Łythan

Blackcat

Brother and sister
"It shouldn't come to that," Sephira protests. "They're resilient creatures, and we should be able to let them rest when they need to. And if we do end up in a situation where we have to run, I think we'd have to worry more about poor Crimsun here." She patted the Bison's head as she continued, "Strong and steady, he'd be able to fend off a lot, but if the pegasi decide to look after themselves, they'd leave him in the dust. Or clouds, I suppose."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I grew up in these villages in the Wind Province. You always saw Flying Bison Migrate West every spring. And every fall they would land in the fields and the kids would play on them"

Blackcat

Brother and sister
"Well, at least the two inexperienced riders have partners," Sephira comments. "And this way," she adds impishly, "the guys don't irritate the girls."

Blackcat

Brother and sister
Sephira can't help a grin at Jej's words. She'd always wondered what it'd have been like to have brothers; now she has an idea, although these men are older than herself and of another race. "Now, now," she says, her voice teasing. "You chose to be the luggage. Don't make it feel unwanted.

Storm

Belo'Khun was feeling stuffy in her armor and longed to just remove it... She will have to before they reach the water Dragon, but she will have to Elwen this Armor for the time being
latest
"Is everyone ready??"

Storm

Belo'khun has to wait for 3 more yesses before she can advance the plot. (@Doc @Zelda13 . no real rush. Just buzzing you to move your pieces. @Blackcat yeah. You should know this is kinda what i dobin my spare time. I really do need to find like a second RP forum to split my time with... But the trust issues of hosting though...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom