• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U New Trailer from Nintendo

Looks very good!

I'm so hyped for this and Zelda Wii U my hype is about the same for both wich is insane! But Twilight Princess is my favorite game of all time so....cant wait to replay it with these clean and sharp visuals!

Edit: time to order an Ganondorf Amiibo couple of days before release. i want to experience the original map layout with hero mode dmg and the hero mode with 4x damage!

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Looks very good!

I'm so hyped for this and Zelda Wii U my hype is about the same for both wich is insane! But Twilight Princess is my favorite game of all time so....cant wait to replay it with these clean and sharp visuals!

I wonder if my wii U will even work with all the dust in it now. We'll have to see in March.

This trailer was a bit boring, recycling a lot of footage from older trailers, but I liked the compilation of memorable scenes they had at the end from Zant reviving Stallord to snowboarding to the Mirror of Twilight. With a slow start for the Wii U this calendar year, I still feel the hype for Twilight Princess HD.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This trailer was a bit boring, recycling a lot of footage from older trailers, but I liked the compilation of memorable scenes they had at the end from Zant reviving Stallord to snowboarding to the Mirror of Twilight. With a slow start for the Wii U this calendar year, I still feel the hype for Twilight Princess HD.

It's no riders of doom trailer but I think it is better than the reveal trailer by far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom