• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Little things that should return.

What I mean by this is that there are small mechanics in each game that don't become a staple in the game, but help tremendously, or is just charming, and you'd like to see again.

I can't think of something off the top of my head other than the drawing on the map from ST, I liked that.

(Sorry if this has been done before, if it has then go ahead with deleting it.)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Sumo wrestling! That was so good in TP especially with the wii mote where you slap Gor Coron and Mayor Bo.

Reactions: Dan

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I want to be able to see a wide array of amazing minigames. SS was not very good with that. But TP and WW had amazing ones, like the battleship game, canoe bomb arrow game, fishing, the letter minigames, and clawshot games as well.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I want to be able to see a wide array of amazing minigames. SS was not very good with that. But TP and WW had amazing ones, like the battleship game, canoe bomb arrow game, fishing, the letter minigames, and clawshot games as well.

OOT had some good ones also. Archery, horseback archery, bombchu bowling, chest minigame.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
The dashing from skyward sword would be nice. It easily mops the floor with rolling, it's annoying to have to press the same button several times to do something as basic as moving through empty space at a decent speed. Bonus points if they were to give it some nice side-uses like jumping over enemy shields in SS, which is something I loved about it.

Hidden skills from TP and the parry move from WW.

Didn't two of those moves in TP basically replace the parries though? I agree anyway, although I'd rather have TP's approach. Make the moves doable by requiring some degree execution skill. It annoys me when moves like the parry in WW are basically contextual mini-cutscenes, because it feels like they just couldn't find a way to let the player do cool looking moves with their base skills so they just gave up and made it semi-automatic. It's the same reason I dislike a lot of QTEs in other games.

I dunno, a maze like over world?

Already been done but that returning would be a good idea I think.

015.png

I want this to return to Zelda U

Shovel.png

I do mean the Link to the Past shovel. Dig dig dig. Link is the original shovel knight.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
One two syllable word, Keaton!

Keaton.gif~c200

Btw, now that I think about it. Those enemies in the GA 2014 footage look kinda like the keatons from MC.

Keaton.png

screenshot-2015-09-17-at-2-08-30-pm.png

Maybe the keatons will be Zelda U cause they already are.

I also think a horseback archery mini game like in OoT would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom