• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokeball Design

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Which Pokeball design do you like the best?

My favorite would have to be the Dive ball for it's subtlety and beautiful, blue color. ^^

What about you?

TriforceEsphodel

Christmas Question Mark
The dusk ball. I like dark types, and I like the DB's color. It's plain awesomeness incarnate.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Mine is the Dusk ball. I like the green and dark coloring. Most of all I like the dark aura that appears when summoning a pokemon from one.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I like Timer and Luxury Balls a lot. They have interesting and really nice coloration. And Timer Balls are super useful when catching Legendaries, since they tend to last a long time. Also Repeat Ball looks kinda neat.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
The Great Ball has always been a favorite of mine
latest

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I don't have one in particular, but I like the designs of the Timer Ball, the Luxury Ball, the Premier Ball, and the Master Ball. All the other ones are pretty cool, too.

I love the premium ball and the dusk ball because of their design. They're just so pleasing to look at. Great ball is up there too.

I like the timer ball because of its usefulness in catching.

I'm not a huge fan of the ultra ball, but that's because of how many ultra balls I've used to catch a legendary. Just stay in the ball, Entei!!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I haven't really thought about it, but I'd have to say the Luxury ball is my favorite design
latest

I'm not a huge fan of the ultra ball, but that's because of how many ultra balls I've used to catch a legendary. Just stay in the ball, Entei!!

I know how you feel. Anyone remember when this happened?
registeel_used_fly_o_o_by_torosiken-d3ggwhp.png
I think it did it with Groudon as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom