• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Look. Im up for whatever. Just let me know whats up. But i do think maybe a beginner game, so i can get the feel on how it goes

Mido

Version 1
It is unfortunate that this section of the forums has died down in activity, and that being said, I feel bad for those who had games in the queue, especially since most of the queued games rely on larger numbers as far as I know. I suppose these measures are necessary, nevertheless. As far as another Beginner's game goes, we seem to have a mixed bag of experienced and inexperienced players among our small player base at this time. Perhaps a Beginner's game is not necessarily required, but a smaller game type geared to any level of player skill can fill the void of games, as most of you already established.

If anyone wants to play the game, I would not mind preparing a small one in the meantime. If anybody else wants to moderate one, just say the word, since I modded relatively recently.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Do you guys want to play mafia or another game/variant (Avalon, Kingmaker, etc.) for the next game? Also, I'd be willing to run the game again if need be.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
And just so people know, Kingmaker is a mafia variant with some Resistance characteristics, and Avalon is a version of Resistance with roles and an Arthurian flavor.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Actually, I take that back. Looks like Mido wants to mod. Forgot about that.

Although, more game variations like this could keep people interested in playing mafia for longer periods of time.

Mido

Version 1
I dunno, I mean, if anybody else wants a shot at it, I'll step aside! Unless no objections are made, of course, then I'll drum up something in the meantime, probably a game like BM8, but with a setup slightly more advanced. (On another note, I'm hoping to get at least 10-13 players if at all possible!) Just say the word if any of you want to mod in my stead, or if I should post a signup thread in the coming days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom