• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia 2: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Instead of role claiming, ALIT, how about you suggest someone else to lynch?
It's a bit too late for that considering the day is almost others and the only person with around as many votes as me is LG.

Like I said, I dislike participating in the RVS, but if I had to choose someone to vote for right now it would be someone echoing the majority sentiment like Vergo or Sadia. I also have personal reasons for keeping them on my radar, namely it being hard for me to get a clear read on them most games.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
It's a bit too late for that considering the day is almost others and the only person with around as many votes as me is LG.

Well, who's fault is that that's it too late now?

If you roleclaim now, you'll force us to lynch Julio/LittleGumball. So I'll ask you this: If you truly believe your role is worth more than Julio's, then roleclaim. If you don't think so, then I'd advise against roleclaiming. And yes, I realize you have no idea what her role is.

Like I said, I dislike participating in the RVS, but if I had to choose someone to vote for right now it would be someone echoing the majority sentiment like Vergo or Sadia. I also have personal reasons for keeping them on my radar, namely it being hard for me to get a clear read on them most games.

I don't like the RVS either, but I don't want to fence-sit, especially when it could determine if we get another no-lynch or not, which I rarely think is a good move. I'm not the biggest fan of this situation, but there's not much of an alternative that I see beneficial at this point.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Ideally, I wouldn't want to do this since the votes are close, and I could vote for LG now if I wanted to, but I feel it's the wrong thing to do and the start of the next day would be a repeat of what is occurring now anyhow. Early game stubbornness has never been something I want a part of.

Sorry, LG, I know how much you hate role claims, but mine is not expendable. I am the town vigilante.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
ALiT is more active later gummy is more active sooner. A lot of the times ALiT gets killed before he can become come active. I don't want to cause it to become irreversible but I would vote a link in time over gummy at this point do not count this as a vote pls pendio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom