• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild March 3rd Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Well I'm kinda hoping that people here will keep BoTW talk to the forums rather than the SB to make avoiding spoilers tha little bit easier ;P *hint hint wink wink*

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
No offence though Dizzi but if this place is swarming with unavoidable spoilers I might not be on here that much :(

Just like I told Mido, if you use nowinstock.net it will let you know when stores near you stock up on things so you don't have to run around. It does the running for you.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that as well.... I imagine it is going to be difficult.

That's a nice website but im not sure if it goes by location?

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
That's a nice website but im not sure if it goes by location?

Yeah not really. You can do it by store. Then click on it to see the store and then you'd have to see the closest one too you. I did it for Christmas to get a 2DS. It said Target had one. When I looked it did but the closest was about 40 minutes away. Still got it...but yeah, not exactly by location.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Breath of the Wild comes out the same day Logan enters theaters, so my plan is to pick my Switch up from Gamestop after work (no midnight release for me. I'm too old for that ****) and play it for a few hours on my television. Once my Logan showtime comes around, I'll bring the Switch with me and play it while I wait.

Last edited:
Eh, I haven't decided what my plan is, yet. I probably don't have to be as concerned since I'm picking up the Wii U version, but I may consider preordering and doing an in-store pickup, worst comes to worst. I don't drive, so the schedule conflict is because I'm relying on someone else to take me to get the game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I probably don't have to be as concerned since I'm picking up the Wii U version,
You absolutely have to be as concerned, possibly even more concenred. Nintendo will put out limitedcopies of the game regardless, but their Wii U stock will be far less than their Switch stock.

D

Deleted member 14134

On March 3rd, my plan is to go to school as I do everyday, live my life as if nothing important is happening that day, and then maybe finish my day by going to the theatre to watch Logan. :)
I might wait a bit to see it but I'm pretty excited to see it to.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Why what happens March 3rd?

If I'm not working Mar. 3rd and the following day, I foresee LOTS of coffee and fatty snacks in my future. This date will change however if my Amazon shipment comes in early :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom