• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild March 3rd Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
I keep seeing people talk about what their plan is going to be on March 3rd, when

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! :)
releases...

So I thought I would make a thread to capture everyone's plan for that day.

What is your plan? Midnight release? Waiting on the mail? Taking off work?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
March 2nd i work from 5pm to 10:45pm so I'm getting off work and headed to Gamestop on Collins around 11. Hope I get there early enough because its literally TWO WEEKS before the game releases and I'm about ready to bust a nut

Scribear

I pre-ordered EVERYTHING. So I will be waiting on the mail. But I also work that day and can't take it off cause my friend just got promoted to my boss and he would KNOW....BUT if I work extra Monday-Thursday each day I can leave early on Friday so that is what I am going to do.
So unfortunately it will be probably around 1pm when I finally get to play.

But I am super excited because it is TWO WEEKS away! The hype is real.

Mido

Version 1
Since I assume most people are gunning for the Switch and its BOTW, I'm trying my luck at scouting out Wii U copies as I previously planned. Having not preordered it, this may prove difficult, but I hope to pick it up within that weekend.

Scribear

I'm trying my luck at scouting out Wii U copies

Good luck with that! There is a website called:
nowinstock.net
It can tell you when stores and stuff have what you want in stock. I used it during Christmas to grab a 2DS, worked great.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
My local chain told me they're getting in the special edition of BOTW but they didn't seem to know what the Master Edition was so...I'll be there. Sidling along the walls and hiding under barrels if I must but I'll be there.

Mido

Version 1
Good luck with that! There is a website called:
nowinstock.net
It can tell you when stores and stuff have what you want in stock. I used it during Christmas to grab a 2DS, worked great.

Thanks a lot! I'll have to look into it within the coming weeks!

I have a few go-to places around me that may work well, but this is Breath of the Wild after all, so the chase may be a hectic one.

Nowhere near me is doing a midnight launch so I'll be at my local store at 9am sharp.

I'm buying:

-Switch console
-Zelda
-Zelda DLC
-Pro controller
-All 5 Zelda amiibo

Then i'm getting it home and not sleeping for the next 3/4 days, since thats how many days of holiday i put in.

Gonna be gooooooood.

Well I always get Fridays off but I'll be requesting off just incase.

Unfortunately though, my plan is to go around to every store I can bright and early in the morning and hope somebody has extra copies of the Nintendo Switch. I didn't get to preorder :'(

Hopefully I can find one

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I've got big BIG plans involving hibernating under a rock until I have some monies to be able to buy the game and a console (at this point I would consider a cheap second hand wiiu). Meanwhile trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible

Scribear

Well I always get Fridays off but I'll be requesting off just incase.

Unfortunately though, my plan is to go around to every store I can bright and early in the morning and hope somebody has extra copies of the Nintendo Switch. I didn't get to preorder :'(

Hopefully I can find one

Just like I told Mido, if you use nowinstock.net it will let you know when stores near you stock up on things so you don't have to run around. It does the running for you.

I'm signing on hoping for a job and living like its not a Switch release day

Good luck with that.

I've got big BIG plans involving hibernating under a rock until I have some monies to be able to buy the game and a console (at this point I would consider a cheap second hand wiiu). Meanwhile trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible

Good luck with that as well.... I imagine it is going to be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom