• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'll admit, it isn't the absolute strongest evidence of being scum, but it was the best lead I've seen so far.

This statement seems kinda odd to me as well though. I know I personally didn't vote her for trying to scum hunt. It was pretty much the opposite. She was trying to scum hunt, then doing nothing about it. Plus the people voting her are trying to scum hunt as well (unless they are scum, of course).
If she had voted for Tristan and not scum hunted and talked about karu nothing would have happened to her. I'm just saying I find this bandwagon a bit suspicious.

Jamie

On that note Minish, I find you by far the least suspicious of them all. It's the wagoners that rub me the wrong way.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Final Vote Count

LittleGumball (5)
: Prophecies About Bok Choy, Minish_Link, karu, DekuNut, A Link In Time
DekuNut (1): Kristofer Cain
Libk (3): Pendio, Tristan, LittleGumball
Pendio (1): Libk

The people of Yharnam gathered to find who among them were the ones who led to this ruin. Discussion turned to argument, and discourse to violence. A clear dissenter stood out. A man from a foreign land, rumors once surrounded him. The stories said he and his fellow confederates once chased a beast to Yharnam but the beast devoured all but him. However few include the part where he took vengance and flayed the beast to ribbons with his unique saw bladed weapon, before consuming it.

However tonight, no bravery would come from LittleGumball. A beast, attracted by the scent of blood and fear had converged on the group. As it rushed for them one hooded individual threw LittleGumball into it's clutches. Screams could be heard over the snarls of the beast, but they faded quickly till the only sound was the crunch of bones and dripping of blood.

LittleGumball was Valtr, Master of the League, the Town One-Shot Vigilante.

The town went back to there homes as day slowly broke, hoping the next hunt would produce more answers than questions.

Day 1 Begins!
Day 1 will end on Monday, February 13, 2017, at 10 AM EST. Please have all actions PM'd to me at this time.

The Living Hunters: 11
Libk
Prophecies About Bok Choy
DekuNut
Pendio
Kristofer Cain
A Link In Time
Jamie
Minish_Link
Karu
Kaio-Kenshin
Tristan

The Slaughtered Prey: 1
LittleGumball - Valtr, Master of the League - Town One-Shot Vigilante

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The day was quiet, save for the wailing of beasts. That was, until the evil arrived. A simple man giggled to himself as he crept up behind the woman dressed in black. Kaio-Kenshin was an experienced hunter, skilled in exterminating both beast and man alike. But she'd never faced the eldritch truth before. She spun at the man, swinging her twin daggers, but it was too late. She felt her ribs shatter as a large tentac burst from a portal and slam her in the chest. Weakly, she looked up at the man. He was cackling with glee as he used some form of magic to open a portal above his head. Her last sight was the blinding flash as a multitude of miniature stars flew toward. The man walked off, still leaving Kaio-Kenshin's smoking body behind, the last feathers burning upon her garb.

Kaio-Kenshin was Eileen the Crow, the Town One-Shot Cop.

Night 2 of the Hunt Begins!
Night 2 will end on Wednesday, February 15, 2017, at 12 PM EST.

The Living Hunters: 10
Libk
Prophecies About Bok Choy
DekuNut
Pendio
Kristofer Cain
A Link In Time
Jamie
Minish_Link
Karu
Tristan

The Slaughtered Prey: 2
LittleGumball - Valtr, Master of the League - Town One-Shot Vigilante
Kaio-Kenshin - Eileen the Crow - Town One-Shot Cop

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, I'm feeling better and ready to roll.

First off, with two roles revealed, we now know exactly what the full set up for this game looks like. We have three mafia to deal with; a JOAT, a Rolecop, and a Goon (unless Johnny removed the Goon to make 12 players, but I think it's more likely he removed a VT). We have to be very careful from here on out because the Mafia has some pretty powerful abilities in their arsenal. Also, given that they killed a player that has left us with little/no information to go on, it's safe to assume that there are some fairly experienced people in that faction.

I'm gonna look back on LG's wagon. I read back through the thread over the weekend, and I disagree completely with most of the reasons for voting LG. She wasn't playing any different from the way she usually does, and people like Deku and Alit should've known that, yet they voted anyway. I admit her behaviour was strange, but it wasn't out of the ordinary, and I think most of the experienced players in this game should know that she wouldn't endanger herself like that as scum. For this reason, I'm gonna keep an eye on Deku and Alit, but I'm gonna look at the whole lynch again when I get out of class later.

Jamie

I did find it strange that LG said she has a responsibility to her faction. Was that a scum slip?

Unvote

Vote: LittleGumball

Honestly, I feel the other reasons for voting her are overblown, but this is a potential slip that I think can be followed.
ALIT, just prior to this post you said LG hasn't been scummy, so this supposed "slip" was that much of a tipping point? This seems strange to me. Why would LG, a highly experienced player, make such a weird mistake anyway?

I also really don't like Deku's vote, since it broke the tie and came so late in the day. That's really iffy to me. Both of you look suspicious af right now.

D

Deleted member 14134

I have to say I find it odd how Jamie sat most of the day out only to come in very late in the day to say that he didn't find LG suspicious while casting suspicion on several people. While I've only played one game with him it seems like quite the departure from his super aggressive pro town play style from last game.I don't think this is any decisive evidence but it could be a way to step in when it was pretty much already too late and get some town cred without really getting involved.

ALIT, just prior to this post you said LG hasn't been scummy, so this supposed "slip" was that much of a tipping point? This seems strange to me. Why would LG, a highly experienced player, make such a weird mistake anyway?

I also really don't like Deku's vote, since it broke the tie and came so late in the day. That's really iffy to me. Both of you look suspicious af right now.

There wasn't much that stood out to me on Day 1 so I thought LG might have potentially revealed her allegiance early on. It's much more common for mafia to hold an obligation to their team when one of them dying sets them back a lot. It turned out to be a false trial, but I think it was better reasoning than people suspecting her for going after karu. I believe this was LG's first time playing with karu and she simply didn't know karu was new. Given that assumption, I saw nothing wrong with drawing attention to an unvote like that.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I know people arent pinning me to the cross yet, but I know itll come before long, so Ill just explain now:
What really got me was Gum referring to her post about Karu as a joke. At that point the day had gotten serious, and when someone refers to something theyre being scumread for as a joke, that just feels like an excuse. Looking at how we had very little to go on at the time and Gummy seemed like our best bet at the time.
Its obvious that the NK was meant to give us nothing, but even so it cant hurt to look into Kaios posts, just in case (btw, @Johnny Sooshi , you referenced Kaio as another one shot vig in the dead list). Ill also look through my fellow wagoners and poke around in the alternate wagons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom