• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Goron

Even if you prefer Zoras, you cant deny that the Gorons are a lot of fun no matter what game theyre in.

We've seen a few different designs for Gorons over the years like the crusty smoking elders of TP to the old hunchbacked walking nightmare in MM...

Darbus, Darunia... the giant Goron on death mountain...

Which Goron is your favourite?

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Link-guru.

---
I always feel bad for Link stealing his room and then the dude is like super nice "Its a nice night, I'll sleep outside." Like, for real! Too nice.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Even if you prefer Zoras, you cant deny that the Gorons are a lot of fun no matter what game theyre in.

We've seen a few different designs for Gorons over the years like the crusty smoking elders of TP to the old hunchbacked walking nightmare in MM...

Darbus, Darunia... the giant Goron on death mountain...

Which Goron is your favourite?

Gorons are the best.

I like Gor Ebizo because he smokes a pipe and says 'Bruddah'

But my favourite has got to be Gor Coron and I hope one day that someone will look at me the way he looks at Link.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Saggy Goron boobs

Gor%2BEbizo%2B2.jpg

It was actually Ebizo that was meant to have the saggiest Goron boobs. In Hyrule Historia you can actually see an arrow pointing to them.

They didn't make it into the final design though unfortunately.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Link-guru.

---
I always feel bad for Link stealing his room and then the dude is like super nice "Its a nice night, I'll sleep outside." Like, for real! Too nice.
Definitely agree. Whenever I'm at this part of MM I feel so bad for taking his room. Thank goodness you don't have to in order to complete the quest.

Mido

Version 1
The Trader Gorons of Wind Waker are probably my favorites because their presence is unorthodox among WW Hyrule's denizens. Large, imposing, and drivers of hard bargains, these Gorons are quite the diligent folks (and they also have cool hats)!

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Biggoron.

"Myyyyyy broooootheeeeeer also makes swoooooooords. But myyyyy swoooooooooords are the best in toooooooooown."

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
That one Goron that somehow ended up on a ledge in Snowhead with a frog hat on. Also, this guy
046.png

Like, what the heck is he even doing there??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom