• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Well one being present is the only way I can see someone trying to protect koki unless there's a poison doctor too.

The Mafia could have had a Strongman ability to get through the protection. Or the one trying to protect Kirion was Roleblocked. I think those options are both very credible.

Also, I am suspicious of Tristan for seemingly trying to save the Godfather day 1.

Vote: Tristan

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The Mafia could have had a Strongman ability to get through the protection. Or the one trying to protect Kirion was Roleblocked. I think those options are both very credible.

Also, I am suspicious of Tristan for seemingly trying to save the Godfather day 1.

Credible, sure, but not if the one trying to protect koki was Actually trying to protect Tristan.

Libk

What makes you think someone would protect Tristan? Kirion looked much more like a Townie than Tristan did going into the most recent night phase.
The fact I protected Tristan. I had not properly read through the thread abd I thought Tristan would be a big target by mafia. Now that Deku flipped scum off Tristan's suggestion for nk(and I already had some suspicions on Deku because the unvote to get his Godfather killed seemed like really good scum play), and my role apparently protected the wrong person, I have more reason to believe he's a Redirector or deflector. Especially since he got another mafia member killed. Seems like a smart plan from mafia. Give the redirector town pants and then have him hit other people with abilities that hit him. If vig tries to hit him, they can basically get a second kill in their favor and no one would suspect him.

I don't trust him saying he has no special powers.

Pen

The game is on!
The fact I protected Tristan. I had not properly read through the thread abd I thought Tristan would be a big target by mafia. Now that Deku flipped scum off Tristan's suggestion for nk(and I already had some suspicions on Deku because the unvote to get his Godfather killed seemed like really good scum play), and my role apparently protected the wrong person, I have more reason to believe he's a Redirector or deflector. Especially since he got another mafia member killed. Seems like a smart plan from mafia. Give the redirector town pants and then have him hit other people with abilities that hit him. If vig tries to hit him, they can basically get a second kill in their favor and no one would suspect him.

I don't trust him saying he has no special powers.

You protected Tristan? I'm sorry if I pushed you into role claiming. I didn't mean to. Anyway, knowing my role I don't think your protection was redirected to Kirion. I have reason to believe there's a second protecting role in the game (assuming your claim is true).

Libk

You protected Tristan? I'm sorry if I pushed you into role claiming. I didn't mean to. Anyway, knowing my role I don't think your protection was redirected to Kirion. I have reason to believe there's a second protecting role in the game (assuming your claim is true).
Which then leads us back to possible poisoner and poison doctor

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
A quick recount of the votes show that Tristan and Deku Nut share many votes, including me, who pushed majorly for the vote of mafia boss, and Johnny, who is 100% confirmed to be townie. The buddy-buddy exchanges between them also lead me to believe that Tristan is also scum.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
To clear things up, I only had minor suspicions about him, but it seems he's using similar tactics that Deku used to make him look townie, I highly suggest rereading their posts, they feel strongly similar.

Libk

EBWOP, I wanted to get that in quick. Putting him to L-1 is suspiciousitself, but I want to give others a chance to see what you're talking about before someone comes along and kills him if he is town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom