• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Meet Anyone, Who Would It Be?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
If you could meet anyoneeeeeeeeeee in the world and be with them for a day, who would it be? I'd probably meet Tim burton cuz... c'mon man he's sick. Also... I'd meet @Evelyn'sCreed heh.. c:

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine

karu

Panamaniac
Definitely Dan and Phil. I really feel like I would get along with them so well.
Phil is kawaii. Meeting them would make me feel complete and I'd die with no regrets...unless I'd meet them before I get a Toon Link plushie, that'd be my one regret lol

Either Clifford Stoll, Matt Smith, John Hurt, Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Bill Gates, Samgladiator, Rhett or Link, or anyone from ZD(probably BWWA, DekuNut, 27LeafLeaf, Pendio, Ari, or someone like that idk)

I'd also would like to go back in time and meet Winston Churchill, Sun Tzu, Joseph Smith, Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Brigham Young, Julius Caesar, Jesus Christ, any random person from the Middle Ages, my late great-grandfather, J.R.R Tolkien, or George Orwell

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If anyone also means people that have passed away, I think I would choose to meet my grandparents on my moms side. They both died before I was born and were kinda young (in their 50s). I've heard great stories about them and hate that I never got to spend any time with them.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Stan Lee. I write graphic novels and I'd love to talk with him about starting a comic book empire.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Probably Pavel Datsyuk. None of you have probably heard of him since he's a hockey player but I guess he's the closest thing I have to an "idol". Otherwise I don't care too much about celebrities.

Hero!!!!:D

I would love to meet Albert Einstein and Ed Snider (owner of my fav hockey team who passed away a few months back).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom