• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ignoring User Signatures

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We now have the ability to hide the signature of another user, this stops it rendering until you enable it again for that user.

You can disable another user's signature by hovering over it and in the bottom left corner selecting "Hide this User's Signature". Hover over again and select "Show this User's Signature" to undo this action.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
We now have the ability to hide the signature of another user, this stops it rendering until you enable it again for that user.

You can disable another user's signature by hovering over it and in the bottom left corner selecting "Hide this User's Signature". Hover over again and select "Show this User's Signature" to undo this action.
Is ZD Green THIS broken?

Dan

Is ZD Green THIS broken?
Checked it on all themes and it seems to be working for me. Not sure what you mean by broken if not.

I love the change although I'll rarely use it. Thanks for implementing this feature.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Checked it on all themes and it seems to be working for me. Not sure what you mean by broken if not.

I love the change although I'll rarely use it. Thanks for implementing this feature.
Oh, it's on hover. Sry jimbo

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't think it works on mobile, but I won't be using it anyways so meh. Useful feature nonetheless, though
Signatures don't show up on mobile unless you use landscape mode and who browses in landscape mode tbh

Thanks for this Jimmu, it'll be nice to be able to completely hide oversized signatures!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If yall ignore my signature then I'm placing you on my blocked list.
What's that? I couldn't hear you over your signature.
e3827ea33b.png

Ah, much better. :bubsy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom