• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
Hey, I had an idea for a fun request: Cayde and Zerris playing Monopoly. They’re on the floor, Zerris sitting crosslegged while holding a card or some play money, he’s the car on Park Place, while Cayde, the top hat on Marvin Gardens, lays on her stomach, clearly unhappy with how the game has turned out. Her right fist is against her cheek, frustrated. The board has a few houses and hotels on the properties, along with the dice and game cards.

Thanks!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
Hey, I had an idea for a fun request: Cayde and Zerris playing Monopoly. They’re on the floor, Zerris sitting crosslegged while holding a card or some play money, he’s the car on Park Place, while Cayde, the top hat on Marvin Gardens, lays on her stomach, clearly unhappy with how the game has turned out. Her right fist is against her cheek, frustrated. The board has a few houses and hotels on the properties, along with the dice and game cards.

Thanks!
Sure, I can give it a shot! *Frantically googles what a monopoly board looks like*

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer

Thanks!
All done! I was inspired to do a more messy, comic strip type of shading on this one. Hope ya like it.

mightymonopoly1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom