• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
*The Princess noded, before sniffing around.*
What's the awful smell?
That would be me your highness.
*Ashley said. Midna stares blankly at the wolf.*
Could you at least taken a bath before coming here? This heat is making it worse.
I...don't have a water closet in my house.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Yuri looked around, “Where did all handsome men go?”

Majora dropped down into lava, his body sizzling as the surface magma poured over him. It did not kill him.. nor burn him.. the half god and the Mask keeping the Doom at bay as he did strokes in the river of fire.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Yuri looked around, “Where did all handsome men go?”

Majora dropped down into lava, his body sizzling as the surface magma poured over him. It did not kill him.. nor burn him.. the half god and the Mask keeping the Doom at bay as he did strokes in the river of fire.
Not sure, but my loyal servant is just that, loyal. He'll come back to me. Otherwise our vows would be broken.

You married him?

Didn't you marry your wolf?

I never told you that...

You didn't need to. Even of witch such as yourself doesn't have the power to enter another beings body without a very specific Ace Ability and bond of the other person.

I was wondering when you would find out.

A lot of your type of witches got banished to the Twilight Realm during the time that prison was in use in Hyrule. I'm surprised they didn't snuff you out as well.

It's the reason why I live in the Lost Woods.

Explains why you don't have a water closet.

Nah, I chose not to build one. Didn't really see a reason to. The fertilizer is good for the forest, and the other is a good cleaning agent...among other things.

...Ooookay. Someone get this girl some help.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Time was now in a deep dungeon, he stood oubelette, and bridge that was rickety and swaying, stabding there was man with white hair and skull face with yellow eyes. His front tunic was tattered with the Eye of Sheikah. He began to walk away, Link ran across the beidge which began to spinter as white hands like serpents rose up from the pit with spots like pink roses.

The bridge planks came apart, Rinku crawled as the many habds like pythons grabbed at him, he swipped his blade that cut one and made it recoil, and another which fell like a web. He now made it to a archway where two statues with eyes of stone lookee at him and then began to fire beams, he dropped to the ground, as he rose back beams bounced off the Hylian Shield slung on his back.

Time now found himself fall into a giant web, Big Skulltulas begab to craql towards him, Link tried to break free from the adhesive of the web. His sword was stuck as they with skull heads bit him. Rinky cried out, as more came to torture him…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom