• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler General Screenshot Thread

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
View attachment 75337
image.png

I dunno about you guys, but something about this butthole face just seems trustworthy.
What in God's green Earth is that eyeless shark head freak?

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Couple more DD2 pics before I (ideally) finish my second run tomorrow.

dd2 stats azure.jpg
dd2 stats silvia.jpg

It isn't terribly often that I am *very* pleased with how my characters look in games... But I am very pleased with how they both turned out here. Can't wait to deck out Korra and Tshering for my third run.

dd2 azure escandor.jpg

"Lookin' cool, Joker!"

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've officially started my third run, and I've decked out Korra and Tshering! I'm very pleased with how they're turning out.

dd2 credits azure 2.jpg

First, here's the result of my second run. Interesting how the enemies and wakestones stats carry over between runs, but the falls and the play time don't. Sadly I missed the shot in the credits of Silvia that says how many in-game days the journey was...

Now, let's move on. First up are the profile cards for Korra and Tshering.

dd2 stats korra.jpg
dd2 stats tshering.jpg

They're looking really good! Gonna keep running warfarer for myself since it's too handy, but I thought I'd give having an archer for a main pawn a try this time. Tshering herself would be an archer or a mage... I'll have her try on mage too, but this outfit doesn't work with that class and it's the best fit for her.

dd2 tshering 1.jpg

She turned out super well! A good rival for her appearance in MHRise...

dd2 korra 1.jpg

Korra's looking on-point, too! If her top was purple instead of burgundy it'd be perfect, but the red does match her eyepatch, so I won't fuss too much...

dd2 korra and tshering 1.jpg

The daughters are picking up where their parents left off...

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Finished my third run of DD2 and am now back to playing as Azure and Silvia, except I swapped their roles. Now Silvia is the Arisen and Azure is the Main Pawn. I also did some work on their designs... I think I touched both of them up pretty well.

dd2 stats silvia 2.jpg
dd2 stats azure 2.jpg
dd2 azure 3.jpg
dd2 silvia 2.jpg

The differences are subtle, but effective. They look better than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom